Skip to content

Home & Buildings

A Landlord's sign in the front garden of a house. The sign says "HOUSE FOR RENT".

Landlord / Buy-to-let Insurance

    Also known as Buy-to-let Insurance, Landlord Insurance will protect you, your rental income and your tenants if you are renting out a property.

    A cute wooden model house with a green door and arched window, sitting on some grass.

    Home Insurance

      Home Insurance in the UK is usually a combination of two insurance policies – buildings insurance and contents insurance. Compare quotes and find the right combination for you.

      A bright and airy open plan office with desks containing computer monitors, chairs, office plants and a shiny black floor.

      Commercial Property Insurance

        Insurance can cover the costs of repair or rebuilding and offer compensation for lost revenue should work need to be done.

        An empty room in a house. It has a shiny wooden floor, and windows with blinds and bright green curtains. There are French doors leading out to a garden or yard.

        Unoccupied Property Insurance

          An empty property is at risk and needs specialist cover, so keep it safe with a dedicated insurance policy from a leading provider.