Skip to content

Business, Work & Trade

A Landlord's sign in the front garden of a house. The sign says "HOUSE FOR RENT".

Landlord / Buy-to-let Insurance

    Also known as Buy-to-let Insurance, Landlord Insurance will protect you, your rental income and your tenants if you are renting out a property.

    A green ladder resting against a tree near a wall.

    Public Liability Insurance

      When you are running a business, safe is always better than sorry and the right Public Liability cover could make all the difference should there ever be a claim against you.

      A bright green TAXI sign sitting on top of a black taxi cab.

      Taxi Insurance

        A legal requirement in the UK, Taxi Insurance can be more affordable if you understand the cover you need and compare high quality quotes.

        Part of a fleet of Mercedes vans parked by a silver metal fence.

        Motor Fleet Insurance

          Sometimes called Multi Vehicle or Vehicle Fleet Insurance, Motor Fleet Insurance makes life so much easier if you are managing insurance for 2 or more vehicles.

          The back of a pair of green jeans. Precariously sticking out of the pocket is a black leather wallet.

          Income Protection Insurance

            How would you manage if you couldn’t work for a while? Income Protection Insurance will pay you part of your income if you’re unable to work due to illness or accident. Worth a look for peace of mind.

            A table with some paper on. The paper has some graphs printed. A hand positions a green pen near one of the graph columns.

            Professional Indemnity Insurance

              If you, or your business, offer advice, expertise or consultancy services, you might be at risk of a client making a claim against you. Protect yourself with a Professional Indemnity Insurance policy.

              A bright and airy open plan office with desks containing computer monitors, chairs, office plants and a shiny black floor.

              Commercial Property Insurance

                Insurance can cover the costs of repair or rebuilding and offer compensation for lost revenue should work need to be done.

                A green toy truck on a plain grey background

                Truck Insurance

                  If you drive or operate a truck, lorry or HGV, the right level of cover from a high quality insurance policy will protect you, your vehicles and your business.

                  A mechanic wearing green overalls and holding a folder next to the back of a red car

                  Motor Trade Insurance

                    If your business works with vehicles in any way, you’ll want to get the right policy at the right price for this essential type of traders insurance.